frequently asked questions
- Navigate to my beatstore and choose your favourite beat/s
- After the beat is highlighted click “Add to card”
- Choose the license for your specific needs and hit “Proceed To Checkout” in the upper right corner or add more beats
- Finally you can checkout and pay safely either via Paypal or Credit Card.
- Still having any problems? firstname.lastname@example.org (I get back to you within 24h)
First of all you have to ask yourselfe whether you want to use your song commercially or not. If your song will be used for commercial purposes you can choose between 4 licences. No matter what licence you decide for you´ll always get the untagged version of my beats.
- “Standart Licence” – If you want to sell copies or make profit with online streaming you have to purchase at least my “Standard Licence”. This licence comes with the untagged mp3 file and you are allowed to sell up to 1000 Units / 5000 monetized audio streams.
- “Premium Licence” – If you need the beat in the highest quality you can purchase the “Premium Licence” which comes with the untagged mp3 & wav format. Furthermore you can sell up to 10000 copies and it allows up to 100000 monetized audio streams.
- “Professional Licence + Trackouts” – This Licence is the most popular one because you get the beat in the highest quality and it gives you all beat files which is perfect for mixing, mastering & song arrangement.
- “Unlimited Licence” – Includes all of the terms above. In addition to that your song can be sold worldwide without any limitations (Digital & Physical)
For detailed information about all my licences make sure to read the “Terms and Conditions”
Once payment is complete, the untagged beat (and trackouts if selected) will be delivered to the email address specified or linked with your PayPal account. Always make sure to check your spam/junk folder if the email doesn’t appear in your inbox. If the email doesn’t show up in those folders either you can always reach out to me at any time email@example.com
Unfortunately, refunds cannot be given on digital goods as they can not be returned.
Yes I do. All my beats on my Youtube Channel / Beatstore are for free but only available for non profit use (Demos, recordings etc). If you want to use it for commercial projects make sure to purchase a license at my Beatstore.
How do I get the free beat?
All you have to do is to navigate to my Beatstore and simply click the little download button next to the price tag. After you´ve done so you need to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and your download will automaticly begin. Make sure to credit the producer (Prod. Audio MG / Produced by Audio MG / Music by Audio MG etc…)